Minggu, 03 Oktober 2010

seeking for a fairy world

lots of tweets in twitter about this, but maybe not enough to express all my feeling
it was so unreachable feeling
even myself,  it's so difficult

surely I want a fairy world and I need it soon or not
sometimes when you dream and dream, well it become a start of heartache
the heartache that have no ending

every girl deserve a fairy tale and a prince charming on it
but fairy God doesn't always come to a right person
doesn't it? 

















door by door was opened
waiting was the first option, but how if there was another option
a happiness or a safety?

chose always make other people hurt,
and i just did it perhaps
a guilty is must and always come by struggle

I just think why in this world to live and why in this body to breath
where a unique doesn't count in
where a robot's heart live
a body that lost her wings to fly anymore

hell of damn, time was count and everyone can't run
I have no more words for you ...
we only can be heartless

0 comments: